For those of you who read Wednesday's post, you know that the walk for Crohn's is veeerrrrrry important to me. So important that I'm willing to bribe you to get your support. Yep, I'll say it. I'm not above it.
In order to gain said support, I am reviving Freebie Friday. Yep. I am.
Here's what's up for grabs:
Yep, that's a whole ton of Graphic 45, including Le Cirque, Curtain Call and ABC Primer, and some Staples. Jenni Bowlin Haven papers, stamps, stickers, rubon, Bingo cards,chipboard and buttons. A really cool 6x12 album by Clear Scraps, some Anna Griffin diecut papers, stickers and chipboard alphas, Petaloo flowers, lots of ribbon, vintage book pages, Mark Richards jeweled alphas and nail heads, some cute stick pins, fabric, baker's twine, mini clothes pins, vintage ephemera, Bingo numbers, and a whole mess of other "stuff" that I couldn't include in the picture. It's easily over $100 in product. I actually cringed at a few things I put in there that I reeeaaaallly had a hard time parting with.
In order to win this sweet little stash of happy you must do the following to earn entries:
1. Link up this post on Facebook. (1 entry)
2. Tweet about it. (1 entry)
3. Blog about it and include the link to the donation page. It doesn't matter if it's my page or not - anyone on Team Lejeune will work! (3 entries)
4. If you personally donate, let me know. (5 entries) And a great big online hug. Unless of course you live near me, and then I will deliver one personally.
5. Sign up to participate in the walk. (5 entries) Seriously, if you live in the Central Valley, CA sign up! It's going to be a great event and it will mean so much to me and my family to have your support.
So that's the deal this week. We'll see how it goes, and I'll announce a winner next week. If we do well, I just might have another fun game to play that will score you even more stuff!
Have a great weekend!!