7.15.2011

Salt Water Taffy!!!!!

Hey friends! Has it really been two weeks? Wowee wow wow!! The combination of being super busy, and having a half-functioning laptop have made it awfully tough to check in here. And for the record, that iPhone ap for blogger just doesn't work so hot... Text? No problem. Pictures? Virtually impossible to get them sized right. OH WELL!

I wanted to check in today for a few reasons.

#1: The new kit from Noelmignon.com is up for grabs starting today, and you DO NOT want to miss this one! It is seriously amazing - my favorite so far! There are so many fun and happy papers and embellies - I can't wait to use it all up!!



Be sure to hop on over to the shop to get your own before it's too late!!

#2: Here's a layout I made with the kit this week. I must say, I grabbed my box, scissors and a glue runner and ran out the door to a friends house for a few days and so this was a definite challenge layout for me. But I also must say that I am very happy with the results. I use my trimmer religiously and a sewing machine is almost mandatory for my layouts, so this was a real stretch for me.







#3: I'm working on a class project this week that I'll be posting up next Tuesday. I'm making it using my Salt Water Taffy kit, so if you want to follow along, you'd better be sure to pick up your kit! It's going to be TONS OF FUN!!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can't wait for the class and the pages you did were very cute!