4.22.2011

Mary Ellen!!



That's right, it's here! The all new Mary Ellen kit from noelmignon.com!! This little baby is amazing! And perfectly timed - I've been jonesing big time for a little scrappy goodness! It is packed full of yummy stuff and you're gonna love it!

Here's a layout I made up last night with some of the choiceiest little morsels from the kit. I can't wait to dig in a little more!



Papers: My Mind's Eye, Lilli Bee, Sassafras, October Afternoon, Crate Paper
Ribbon: Creative Impressions, The Twinery
Embellies: Sticker by OA, journaling spot by Elle's Studio

Martha Stewart Corner/Edge punch



I had a back story to this layout that I wanted to make sure to remember, so I typed it up and made a tag to tuck behind the woodgrain paper.

Here's a little video of all the kit contents, in case that HUGE photo didn't quite convince you.



Now get off your tuckus and go get the kit!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Noel always packs her kits full of yummy goodness!!! This one is no different. I love your LO!! love the big flowers and such a pretty photo!!!