3.15.2011

Delightfully Domestic

This is the newest kit from Noel Mignon. It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And guess what? It's already sold out! If you want one of Noel's kits, I think you're gonna have to start getting crafty with the bribes! She is a kit-makin' genius!

I've been slowly making making this little album since I got the kit this last weekend, and I have to say, it's been so much fun! I loooove just looking through all of the goodies, and I started reading this paper from October Afternoon, and all the recipes just sounded soooo good! Five different ice creams? Surely, this deserves it's own mini book, right? RIGHT!

You'll have to pardon the crappy pictures, my iPhone just doesn't hold up to my regular cam, but you kinda have to have a memory card for those little buggers, and that's reeaally inconvenient when you can't seem to find it. Not that it's lost. No, no. It's just... hiding.









Be sure to check the Noel Mignon blog for lots more inspiration!!

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

So cute, Britt.

How are you feeling today?

Michelle Whitlow said...

Just adorable Britt! Don't know how I missed this one but I love it :)