2.03.2011

Five days in one...

Here we are! Yes, we actually managed to get a picture of us all together, all looking good!



Louisa, Me, and Mamala.



Flowers by Petaloo. Take that, Prima!! These are seriously gorgeous!





The Girls' Paperie - always a winner!





Love me some Corner Chompers! The all new rounder is way cool!



Miceli's on Hollywood Blvd. - the oldest Italian restaurant in L.A. THE BEST food!



We got Dolly Parton's star too, but the picture showed way too much cleavage!



Pebbles and American Crafts. Love it.



Yummy colors, pretty paper flowers, and the cutest displays ever!





We had so much fun at the SRM class with John, Susan and Laura! They have the cutest new wand! I got to be a little helper and pimp out the Smooch Spritz. FUN FUN FUN!!!



Hero Arts make n take with Sally - lots of fun!



Lalliberry by Julie Comstock for EK Success. Too cute.



Lots of Viva Decor - my favorite booth at the show!



I mean, really? All that with a Pearl Pen? Yes, please!



Yep, those strings of pearls are made with a Pearl Pen, too.



Some cute jewelry by Epiphany.



Graphic 45 yumminess.







The cutest little armoir at EK Success.



Met Gary Burlin and Jeanne Wines-Reed. She is my new hero! Had tons of fun making paper flowers and gabbing at the SRM booth.



Maya Road's yumminess. Never get enough of that.





Webster's Pages. LOVE the lovelies they have!



Trims trims for everyone!!



The new bottlecap jewelry booth downstairs had this gorgeous chandelier.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Oh, I DO agree on the Petaloo-note!! :D

Ps. YOu are too cute for words, girlie!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a blast....I'm so jealous!!!! LOL!!!! I will go one day!!!!!!

Jona Panesa said...

ooohhhhh, I'm so jealous!!! you really had so much fun!