3.15.2010

Ding!! Time's up!



Here are some cards I made this weekend using SRM Stickers and Sassafras Cherry Delicious! Gotta love how cute those little stickers are and how dang far they go! I could be busy all day and not use up a whole sheet of those. Now that's scrappin' on a dime!

Delete








Also, it's time to pick a new winner!
Miss Mary, I'm sorry to say that you missed out!

Our new winner is:

Blogger Nikki Love said...

I SOOOO LOOOOVE your beach mini-album!!!! And FYI, if Miss Mary ain't claimin... I'll be happy to take her spot ;) Happy Hump Day!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:55:00 AM PST

Congrats, Nikki! Send me your info and I'll get these right out to you!

2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

OMG! OMG!! Doin' happy dance right now!!!! Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Off to go email you my info. Woot! Woot!!!!

Nikki Love said...

I was so excited about the win, I forgot to mention how beautiful your cards are ;) gorgeous work!!!!