3.08.2010

All crawled out!

Wow - what a weekend! Did everyone have fun on the crawl? Did you find yourself lost in a million different tabs and links and then when you finally made it back to the original tab that started the whole maze and think, "well, that's interesting." I think this is my favorite thing about blog hops, crawls, jaunts, etc. - that you just never know where you'll end up, on who's blog you'll wind up reading backwards for three years until you realize you've been reading it backwards and feel like a total tard. This has happened to me many a time.

Alas, I have read through all of your comments and picked the funniest one. I think anyone who resorts to toilet paper note-taking is definitely deserving of these little books!

The winner of my little notebook set is:
Mary has left a new comment on your post "Get Your Crawl On!":

I'm a jotter. The notebooks would be so much easier to store than pieces of napkin, toilet paper, coasters etc...
Okay, elusive Miss Mary! It's time to reveal yourself! Send me some contact info to brittny@paisleylane.net so I can get your package sent out asap!

Well ladies (and gentlemen?) thanks so much for stopping by this weekend. Your comments really mean a lot to me - such a great little ego boost! And let's face it, we all need a boost in that area every now and then, don't we?

Don't be strangers!

Here's one I don't think I've posted before. My sis and her bff make for great scrapping subjects! They're cute and always getting into trouble - perfect blackmail disguised as memory preservation...





5 comments:

Zarah said...

What a FUN layout! Love it!s

Star Rork said...

thats great! love the frame!

laterg8r said...

such a fun flirty LO :D

beckyjune said...

This is SUCH a cute page :) love your work, Britt, and miss having you at the Nook all the time.

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

What a fun and colourfull layout! Like a lot =)

// Maja