12.28.2009

Lots of things!

Hi everybody!

I have been a little MIA lately - sorry! With the craziness of Christmas, DT deadlines, a new job, and (sadly) a death in the family, I've been running around like a crazy woman. God help me when there are kids to chase after...

Anyway, I hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas!! Did you get some fun stuff? Did you see some loved peeps? I did! We had a pretty hectic few days, driving all over creation, but we really had a great time seeing everybody and eating. Oh, the eating... I'm still full of ham and potatoes... And the chocolate? I don't even want to think about the amount of chocolate I consumed...

I have a few little bits of news for you for this post-Christmassy post:

#1) The Scrapbook Nook is having its Design Team call! It's going to be very sad to see some people go, but very exciting to see who all the new folks will be! If you think you've got what it takes, well then head on over to the Nook's message board, and check it out!

Here's the January kit - I'm in LOVE!


#2) If you're going to be at CHA this January, give me a jingle! I'll be there Saturday - Wednesday and it would be amazing to meet some of you lovely cyber people in real life!! I can't wait to see what everybody has in store for us this season!

#3) I'm working on putting together some mini-book kits for Scrapper's Depot in Napa! It's a fun one - packed full of fun stuff! If you're gonna be in the area this month, you'll definitely have to check it out! Class dates to follow!

4 comments:

beckyjune said...

I have missed you, Britt, and am sorry things have been rough lately, especially with the death of your uncle. I'll be thinkin' about you.

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am so sorry bout your uncle.

Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

laterg8r said...

so glad you had a great xmas :D

Columbus AC Repair said...

Greeat blog