12.04.2009

jeezy creezy what on earth is that?

Is it just me or is Christmas getting closer and closer? And all those projects that I need to get done just seem farther and farther (or is it further and further - I never can remember how that works) away from actually being completed. I always delude myself into thinking that hand-made gifts are better than store-bought ones, but really I think this is just some subconscious reasoning to go to Jo-Ann's and buy more than I need to. At least that's how it feels, and really, I think after all is said and done, I've probably spent more on my hand-made gifts than if I just went out and bought them all. Humbug.

Today was a good day, though. I am starting a new job as a rep for Millsrepco - a scrapping/stamping rep firm. I'll be servicing all of Northern California, and a few stores in the Central Valley and Bay Area. YAY! Samples to play with, new people to meet, and CHA in January! I am a lucky girl!!

To celebrate my little victory, I came home and scrapped just for me. No mandatory scrapping today!! I finished up some WIPs like that wreathe up there. Here's the page I made for my sis's album. It's so much more fun to scrap really pretty people who take even prettier pictures.







It was so awesome to scrap the photo that I wanted, with the materials that I wanted, with no challenge, and no constraints. Not that I'm complaining - I love being on DTs and building kits and teaching classes. LOVE IT. But it has been a while since I have been able to scrap like this and I've really missed it.

Oh! I almost forgot! Check out the Nook's December kit - it's amazing, and right now you could win one free!! All you have to do is upload your projects to the gallery - every upload counts as an entry, so upload a bunch, and while you're there, chat us up a bit! We don't bite. Well... I don't, but you just never know about that Zarah...

Look at the awesome projects our DT has put together using this incredible kit!

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

super duper congrats on the new job :D

love the LO - esp the pink stitching on the black felt :D