8.28.2009

Some actually crafty people!

Brittny Lejeune.... Paging Miss Lejeune.... Important reality call for Miss Brittny Lejeune... Are you there?


No. I am not. I am eyeball deep in obligatory scrapping and baby paraphernalia making. Not that I am complaining! I love all this crafty-ness. It's just that I can't post any of it yet. The reasons are threefold (In my head right now I see a big wooden crate with a hole on top and three fingers sticking out. You diehard Friends fans know what I'm talkin' bout. Kellie can you hear me?) Anyway, where was I? Ah yes... threefold...

#1: I can't. No lookie until they have been posted on their parent pages. Yes, that means DT work and publishie kinds of stuff.

#2: All of the left-overs are sitting, patiently waiting for their closeups, Mr. DeMille, however Eric has snatched the camera. Snatched it right out of my hands, I say. This is an exaggeration... It's his camera, which I bought him for his birthday a couple of years ago. I have my own. But it's old, and doesn't make the fun sounds that his does and the screen is so small and it's all scratched up. Doesn't he understand that it's perfectly seasoned, and is now retiring in the lap of luxury on the top shelf? Never to be seriously considered for use again? The nerve, I tell ya...

#3: Why post my own work when I could just post links to other crafty blogs. Blogs made by women who have more artyness in their pinky than I do in my whole body. Women who make baby towels with hoods that looks like frogs. Who'da thunk?

Check out them laaadaaays!

The Craft Patch - Lots of cute ideas!
Camilla - One of my fellow Nook DTers - love her style!
JoJo Design - Another Nooker - her jewelry is amazing! Buy some!
Futuregirl - Cute crochet!
Julie Knoblock - Love her cute, quirky style!

I'll attempt to be back soon. Hopefully I finish all the baby stuff today - it's definitely making my ticker tock. NO BABIES! Not yet, anyway. For now I chose to live vicariously through the babies of others. It's perfect...

1 comment:

Me, Myself, and Marge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.