11.15.2010

Playtime

I am having so much fun with my Dear Diary kit (hurry, only 2 left!!) from NoelMignon.com!

I've been getting my studio all set up the last few weeks (slllloooooow process) and I decided that I needed a cute little storage spot for all my kit goodies that is front and center so that I can really focus on using up every little bit of it!


I found this little bin at Target (where the cute things live) and I love it! It's 12 inches wide, so all the papers fit perfectly, and then in front of all the papers come the stickers and packaged embellishments. In front of the box sits two little teacups that all of the ribbons and small embellies call home. My older kits (what's left of them anyway) are stacked behind the current month's paper so that I can easily mix them together. The little sparkly doodah on the front is by Making Memories and oooh la la!!

More goodies to come!

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

i have that same bin in lime green and I love it! All of my mists are in it and a few other knic knacks too! Anyway, just stopping by to let you know I'm a huge fan of your work! Have a great day!

Alexandre Flouttard said...

Interestting read