10.11.2010

Help a sistah out!

Hey, so Cosmo Cricket is having a contest for a Guest Design Team Member for the month of November and I want the spot! In a bad way. A really really bad way!

So if you have the time, and think I'd be good for the job, head on over to the blog and give a girl a nom!

Here's some fun projects I've made using the ever-fab Cosmo Cricket lines!



















Here's my layout for the latest challenge over at NoelMignon.com. Take a hop over there and check out the rest of the team's work and join in on the challenge!



Materials Used: Anna Griffin Esmerelda paper; Girls' Paperie Alpha Stickers; American Crafts Lullaby Thickers in Charcoal; Jenni Bowlin Butterfly Stickers in Black, Chalkboard Alpha Stickers in Black, Label Stickers in Red Dots; Want 2 Scrap Black Pearls; Making Memories Tiny Alphas Black on White; Best Creation Small Foam Squares.



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Britt,

Wow, all these gorgeous layouts impress me!! They are so lovely and colorful, I like them all! You win for me! Good luck there!

Hugs, Wendy

Jennifer Chapin said...

Done! Love your work!

beckyjune said...

You would do AMAZING work for them.

Good luck! I nominated someone yesterday and I think they only let us do that once but I wish you the best. I think you're amazing.