9.21.2010

Man oh man...

It has been such an insane few weeks, guys. I mean, slap your grandma crazy...

But we're getting closer every day. And today we're getting tile. Yesterday we got granite. Tomorrow we're getting more tile. And not just any tile, no no, subway tile. White. Beautiful. Lovely little tiles. Good thing I have a handy grampa!!

So much has happened since the last time I blogged! I've been working like crazy and having a ton of fun! We had our annual Class Event a couple of weekends ago and I got to meet so many store owners and generally scrappy people! I love my job!

So many of you have been asking to see pictures of the house so far, and I've been really resistant to show anything, because I think it's so much more exciting to see a before and after rather than a before and during, ya know? But oh well, here's a few pics of the house from beginning to now.



Oh joy. A year of weeds.



Our first dinner together at the house. Take n bake pizza on a trashcan. We are a classy bunch...


After some weeding...



The kitchen in the beginning. Or the cave, whichever you prefer.



Kitchen in progress. New walls, new texture, new paint, well, new everything!



Instead of being done, let's do more! How about a pantry and a refrigerator alcove and take down that cabinet. Yes, I think so!



After granite. **IN LOVE** Tile is next and then appliances!

More pics in a few days. And then...the studio!!!
Oh, sweet, creative, happy little space that is mine all mine!!
See you later!

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW its all looking fabulous!! And the kicthen even though not finished looks sooo much better! Love it.
Well done
Kristy xx

Michelle Whitlow said...

Looking good!!! Can't wait to see all the 'after' pics!

Jenn K said...

WOW!! So much done already..it will be wonderful when you are all done. I bet this is exciting and exhausting all at the same time. I can't wait to see the studio.

Anonymous said...

ooh looks so exciting...can't wait to see it some day!

mary