11.07.2009

And the winner is...

Blogger
Congrats to Kim R! You are the winner of the mini pin cushion! Send me an email with your address and I'll get it sent out right away!
KimR said...

Oh yes---I drooled over your room on the Bella Blvd. Blog! I would LOOVE one of those pin cushions!!! So cute! Will you post directions for those of us not lucky enough to win one!? :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 1:37:00 PM PST


Thanks to everyone who stopped by - your comments were all so sweet! I hope you had a ton of fun with this little hop of ours - I know we all did!

Now remember, don't be a stranger!

3 comments:

laterg8r said...

congrats :D

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am doing the happy dance right now!!!! Yeah!!! Well, now I need to go out and buy some more of those pins to put on it! I just love that idea--I am so excited! Thanks so much!

Kim said...

Umm...I am not sure how to email you---is your address somewhere that I am missing? I am a little slow with these things! LOL