10.20.2009

Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't!



I went in to my studio today, saw these happy little flowers I got at that sale in Winters the other day, and thought, "Today I will make something pretty."

That said, my desk is covered. With crap, mostly. And I don't mean that figuratively - I mean that everything I've been working on at my desk is total and utter sh!t. Almond Joy had it right - sometimes you do, and sometimes you don't. Today, I don't. I have managed to put my hand on every single drying piece, spill Glossy Accents, apply the wrong glitter, cut the wrong paper, and it's only 11:45am. There's still so much of this day left to screw up.

On the bright side, I just stumbled on something kinda fun! I submitted a while back, and the little bugger just crept right up on me!

Also, be sure to check out the All About Me Blog tomorrow for a brand new challenge - it's a good one!

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

i came over from the all about me blog and love your style so i became a follower :D

love the comment "there's still so much of this day left to screw up" LOL :D