9.07.2009

Cleaning out my closet and necesito mas dinero.

You would not believe the craziness that is my craft room at the present moment. It's a little like being in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium with no cash register. All free for the playing. Only there will never be enough time ever in my entire life to play with this much stuff!

Thus, I have bundled it up for sale. Everything you see in the pictures below is in the first of four different kits I have up for sale.




This one is $25 and there are three of them available.

It includes:
6 Solid Color Cardstock
2 Chatterbox PPs
2 7Gypsies PPs
7 SEI PPs
2 Packs SEI Rhinestone Brads
1 Pack 12" Fabric Sticker Borders
1 Blue Aluminum Alpha Stickers Set
1 Green Felt Alpha Thickers
1 Epoxy Alpha Stickers Set
1 Pack Colored Chipboard Tags
4 Diecut Felt Doilies
2 Sets American Crafts Ribbons
1 American Crafts Felt Shapes
1 Heidi Grace Aluminum Sentiments Stickers
2 Queen & Co Adhesive Diecut Felt Lace
2 Love, Elsie Chipboard Buttons
1 Love, Elsie Alpha Stickers
1 Love, Elsie Stickers Set

Interested? Just leave me a comment saying you want Kit #1!

No comments: