7.14.2009

Hello again...

It's been a while since I've posted any layouts - here's a few I did this weekend at Terri's house. Thanks for all the fun stuff Terri and Cory - oh, and thanks for being wierd with me, Helen.



No, no - not 'THE' Garden Girls! My Garden Girls from school - Rachelle, Sharon and Joni.



Need I say more?




Nana Carol back in the day. The papers are from October Afternoon's "Ducks in a Row" line - So stinkin' cute!!




Don't keep in touch much anymore, but we had a ton of fun that year!

I should be getting my kit from the Nook in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned for some awesome new product! Oh! And check out the gallery over at the Nook!

4 comments:

Kels said...

Ahh! I remember this!!! not sure why im not in this pic though...good times anyways! Can you believe that was 7 years ago????

Zarah said...

Cool LOs! Love your little details! :D

beckyjune said...

You pick SUCH fun topics for your pages! So cute :) I love the ovary one. It's so true!!!

Britt said...

Well, my darling Kels, that's because you were too adult to go out and roll in the mud. Probably off flirting with some Persian dude...