6.18.2009

My Mosh Posh DT Entries!

So here are my two entries for the Mosh Posh Design Team Contest. The first is of my fiance, Eric. He always looks serious, never takes pictures, and very rarely smiles. Not that he's not a jolly guy, you just have to know him to know when it's happening! Wierdo, but I love him!!


Text says: "Sometimes when he looks at me I just melt. It's almost as if he sees something that the mirror doesn't show me. I am always jealous of the lashes on those eyes. They are so long! They are the first thing I noticed when we met for the first time. And I can never tell exactly what is on his mind. But I can always tell when he's thinking hard. His eyes get super blue and far away. It's like you can see the little gears moving inside."


Product Used: CTMH PP, My Mind's Eye PP, KI diecut paper, American Crafts Thickers, Chatterbox Rub-Ons.

And here's the second entry. My sis and her friend. What can I say? They're adorable!

Text says: "These two... They're going to have arthritis big time! But they're awfully cute together! I just don't have the stamina to keep up! Summer 2008."





Product Used: Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday PP, Colorbok Stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Chatterbox rub-ons, Heidi Swapp felt butterflies, My Mind's Eye Pirouette journaling Card.
Thanks so much for looking!!
(wish me luck, guys!)

No comments: